PENECRETE MORTAR™ is used for filling cracks and covers at joints, and to fill form tie holes, honeycomb areas and routed out cracks in mortar consistency.
Penecrete Mortar is a cementitious, ready-mixed waterproof repairing and sealing mortar.
Used in conjunction with Penetron for:
- Installation of seal strips, reglets and covers at joints to assure water tightness.
- Patching of tie holes and faulty construction joints.
- Filling of routed out cracks.
- Waterproof sacking of concrete "bugholes".
- Repairing of spalled and honeycombed areas.
- Can be skim coated or feather edged.
- Can be applied to moist concrete.
- Fast setting.
- Inorganic - no polymers.
- Resists abrasion and mechanical wear.
- Freeze/thaw resistant.
- Certified for use in contact with potable water.
- Can be applied by hand painting, trowel or brush.
Note: All data values are average values obtained under laboratory conditions. Impractical use, temperature, humidity and absorbance of the substrate may influence given values.